Intel flash and cfi_probe.c

Bill Gatliff bgat at billgatliff.com
Tue Jan 20 20:32:20 EST 2004

David:

I had seen the lines of code that Thayne had referred to; there are
other exit paths out of that code that leave the flash in READ STATUS
mode, apparently.  Haven't researched it enough yet.

Let me know what, if anything, I can do to help!

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
Embedded GNU, Linux, and other board support packages.
bgat at billgatliff.com