MTD - DOC 2000 freezes on umount

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Jan 20 13:22:56 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 12:20 -0600, Matthew S. McClintock wrote:
> I got the same problem. I just edited out the offending lines since they
> did not effect me.

I sincerely hope you were effected by your parents and not by any form
of software :)

>  I was unable to determine the problem by looking at
> the contents of the file.

Bizarre. It's a define_bool, which is relatively new -- but not so new
it's not in 2.4.24, I thought. As you're only interested in the
DiskOnChip drivers, you're right that it doesn't affect you (assuming
that's what you meant:)

--
dwmw2