nand flash driver problem

林意翔 lnys at avamax.com
Mon Jan 12 22:30:16 EST 2004

Hi all,
            I am using JFFS2+MTD nand driver(uClinux Full Source
Distribution 20030909) to mount Samsung 16MB Nand flash. It looks ok except
writing time(It costs about 40seconds for copying a 200KB file to Nand
flash). Even I patch uClinux by New JFFS2+MTD nand
driver(mtd-snapshot-20031217) , I still get the same result.  But I measure
the actually time that Nand flash erasing and writing one page is no more
than 1ms.
             I also do another test for reading or writing Nand flash by MTD
block driver and it is ok (I mean reading or writing 200KB data from/to Nand
flash is not more than 1 second).  So I don't know what the problem is. Do
anyone meet the similar problem or any idea?

Thanks
Lys