CFI command set 0002 (AMD/Fujitsu) work.

David Vrabel dvrabel at arcom.com
Tue Feb 17 10:47:30 EST 2004

David Vrabel wrote:

> I'm currently working on cfi_cmdset_0002.c to get erase-suspend-program
> working.

Erase-suspend-program is still disabled...

> So far I've taken all the chip status checking code and
> refactored it into a single function -- it was all a bit of a mess.

This has been done and checked into CVS.  I believe I haven't broken
anything.  Users of interleaved AMD chips may wish to check I didn't
miss anything.

> 1. There's a fair amount of crap related to very broken SST chips (all
> the stuff for retrying commands). I'd suggest removing this stuff from
> cfi_cmdset_0002.c.

This has now been removed from CVS.

David Vrabel
--
David Vrabel, Design Engineer

Arcom, Clifton Road           Tel: +44 (0)1223 411200 ext. 3233
Cambridge CB1 7EA, UK         Web: http://www.arcom.com/