S29GL064M90 flash memory driver required

Vikrant_Basotra Vikrant_Basotra at Satyam.com
Tue Dec 28 07:43:59 EST 2004

Hi All,
	I am using Spansion's S29GL064M90 flash memory (CFI Compatible) on
mpc8248 based board. I need the linux driver for this flash memory, can any
one guide me from where I could get the driver for this Flash Memory or if
some one has a driver which can work with this flash, please do send the
code.
Regards,
Vikrant Basotra
is appreciated.