JFFS2 mount time

Gareth Bult (Encryptec) Gareth at Encryptec.net
Mon Dec 20 11:39:48 EST 2004

Yup,

I've cvs'd the latest source and patched ... kernel seems to build Ok ..
Just trying a full build from clean to make sure, then I'll give it a
go ..

Is there an example of how to use sumtool anywhere ?

If I eraseall the flash then mount JFFS2 and copy files on, do I need to
use sumtool ?

Gareth.