JFFS2 mount time

Jörn Engel joern at wohnheim.fh-wedel.de
Tue Dec 21 08:34:14 EST 2004

On Tue, 21 December 2004 13:24:35 +0000, Gareth Bult (Encryptec) wrote:

> Mmm .. anyone know a magazine editor who'd like to acquire a bunch of
> keys and runs some tests for us .. ;-)

Somewhere in my lkml-mailbox was a report of some device not doing
decent wear leveling.  It should be in the archives somewhere.  Ext3
killed the devices rather quickly, jffs2 didn't.

Jörn

--
Data dominates. If you've chosen the right data structures and organized
things well, the algorithms will almost always be self-evident. Data