JFFS2 mount time

Jörn Engel joern at wohnheim.fh-wedel.de
Tue Dec 21 08:30:35 EST 2004

On Sat, 18 December 2004 20:48:50 +0000, Gareth Bult (Encryptec) wrote:

> To be honest what's there will do me for now .. although I'd like to
> clean it up a little when I get time.

Guess you've never been patch-bombed before.  I took the liberty to do
some untested cleanups in ~20 patches.  Most likely the end result
will not work anymore, but the direction is where I'd like to go.

If you find the time, could you test the patches and see which work
and which don't?  The former will go into cvs then and I'll try to fix
the latter.

Jörn

--
It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.
-- Confucius