Doc_loadbios fails? Docboot?

Carlos, John J USAATC john.carlos at atc.army.mil
Mon Dec 20 07:47:49 EST 2004

I am trying to get Grub to load/work on a DOC2000 128Mbyte MD2202-D128x ver
5.1.2 dip.  This is one of the newer ones using INFTL technology.  The
doc_loadbios fails.  Nand_erase fails with error attempt to erase bad block
at page 0x00000000 ioctl(MEMERASE) Input/output error.  How can I get past
this error?  Has the doc_loadbios worked on these devices before?  Any
advice?  Should I just try to use docboot?  When using docboot I guess
everything must be built into the kernel since initrd image is not supported
(as the readme says it isn't).

Thanks,
John