Can jffs2 support XIP extensions?

Christopher M Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Tue Aug 24 10:43:05 EDT 2004

Does anyone know if jffs2 can utilize/support XIP (eXecute In Place)?
I've read that only CramFS can work wit it.  I'm a little unclear about
how XIP works and it's implications with jffs2 / CramFS.
Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Much thanks in advance...
Chris B.

P.S.
Thanks for the replies re: my CVS question (and ipv6).  I was hoping
that ipv4 would have been restored by now, but I think this will give me
the excuse to finally upgrade to ipv6.  Also, thanks for the howto link
David...!