Number of CFI chips and Re: JFFS2 with AM29LV256M

Manfred Gruber gruber.m at utanet.at
Fri Aug 20 09:23:16 EDT 2004

Am Freitag, 20. August 2004 13:40 schrieben Sie:
> On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 13:27 +0200, Manfred Gruber wrote:
> > But the output of device size and erase size?
> > When it should be then seen as one chips, why is  erase size 0x10000 and
> > device size 0x200000 ?? That for one chip ....
>
> Yes, that's the debugging dump of the CFI table. You should find
> different results in /proc/mtd

OK. I see that finding the chips is correct.
Writing whith write buffer is also okay.
Then must be my problem in the write_word/write_oneword function be.

Any comment where here could be the problem, or how these functions work ?

Thanks regards manfred