ilookup-2.4.23.patch

Clay Douglass cdouglass at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 19 16:17:54 EDT 2004

Hi,

i am working on the JFFS2 on 2.4.22 Kernel. I got the ilookup()
unreferenced error. After seeing the messages in this list, i found that
ilookup() implementation is not available in 2.4 series of kernel. I saw a
message from  David Woodhouse stating that there is ilookup-2.4.23.patch is
available on CVS tree. Unfortunately i am unable to ping the CVS server.
1. please somebody send the this patch file.
2. Can you tell me what are the back port effects.

thanks and regards

Thanks and Regards
Sreenivasa Nallapa Reddy Gari