Administrivia

David Woodhouse postmaster at infradead.org
Mon Aug 16 11:12:57 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-16 at 16:06 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> And while I was cleaning out the queue I've also kicked a couple of
> users with only a single MX host:

... and also Andrew.Simpson at motorola.com for having a broken and
dangerous autoreply, replying to the address in the From: header instead
of the SMTP reverse-path.

If you ever get autoreplies to mail you sent to the list, please let me
know immediately and I'll kick the offending subscriber.

Remember, kids.... autoreplies must go _only_ to the SMTP reverse-path
(the 'MAIL FROM:<...>' address in the SMTP transaction), and must always
have an empty reverse-path of their own, like bounces.

--
dwmw2