mkfs.jffs2

Stefan Stürke sst at pandatel.com
Fri Aug 13 08:02:23 EDT 2004

Hi,

I want to create a jffs2 image which should be loaded to
different mtd-flash devices via software download.

My problem is, that I cannot be sure which erasesize the
target flash will have. Because two flash types with different
sector sizes (64k and 128k) have to be supported.

Is it possible to create a jffs2 image that can run on both flashes,
or do I have to create two diffenent images?

My current command for creating the filesystem is:

mkfs.jffs2 -b -e $erasesize -p -r $source -o fs.jffs2

Thanks in advance
Stefan

--
Stefan Stürke