ilookup() patch for linux-2.4.18

m.thanuja at bpltelecom.com m.thanuja at bpltelecom.com
Wed Aug 4 06:50:26 EDT 2004

hello,
 i am working on smdk2410 platform ported with mizi linux-2.4.18.
we are using samsung nand flash for storing data on flash.
i am able to get older version jffs2 filesystem running on nand
flash with little nand support.i am trying to port latest
2004 july snapshot of MTD to my linux2.4.18 version.i am getting
undefined reference to ilookup() error when compiled.i saw the
ilookup patch for linux-2.4.23 which cannot be patched on
linux-2.4.18.please can you send me ilookup patch for linux-2.4.18.
i am attaching my inode.c source .
waiting for reply,

Regards,
Thanuja M