JFFS2 writes fail with 2.4.25

Tino Keitel tino.keitel at innominate.com
Thu Apr 15 10:47:56 EDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 16:40:31 +0200, Tino Keitel wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I just switched from 2.4.19 to 2.4.25 and was afraid that there are
> problems with file creation. Here is an example:
>
> # mkdir x

[a lot of debugging output]

> The system is an Intel XScale IXP425 board (ARM little endian) with 16
> MB NOR flash. I use the JFFS2 from the 2.4.25 kernel. Any hints what's
> wrong here?

Maybe I should mention that the system hangs after the mkdir command.

Regards,
Tino

tino.keitel at innominate.com
dipl.-inf.                        Innominate Security Technologies AG
software engineer                                   enabling security
tel: +49.30.6392-3308                      http://www.innominate.com/