ext2 and jffs2 partitions on arm linux

Yomie Chan yomiechan at octopuscards.com
Wed Apr 7 08:14:28 EDT 2004

Hi

I have a 8MB atmel dataflash AT45DB2562 running on at91rm9200. I am running
out of space at program flash. Can i partiting the dataflash in a way

| --------------------------------------------
|   Ext2  to put the mtd/jffs2 libraries
| --------------------------------------------
|  Jffs2 data  partion section 1
| --------------------------------------------
|  Jffs2 data  partion section 2

So that after i boot up the linux kernel from uImage and ramdisk, I can run
the mtd/jffs2 libraries in the first sector of of the dataflash and then
mount the others jffs2  sector?

how to do it? or should i put the ext2 near the end of the dataflash?
How/where can i set the address boundary? Or is there any better way to do
it?
Many thanks

Best Regards,
Yomie