Bad blocks

Kalev Lember kalev at colleduc.ee
Sun Apr 4 07:16:50 EDT 2004

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 17:06 +0300, Kalev Lember wrote:
> > INFTL code support bad block handling? Without that I would say it is
>
> This is fairly high up on my TODO list but keeps getting preempted by
> RealWork(tm). Are you volunteering? It shouldn't be too hard.

No, I could not do it because I do not have a developing platform, I have
only access to some devices that have DoC soldered on their mainboards.
They can boot only from DoC, currently using M-Systems driver and linux.
If I were to make one unbootable the would have to reflash it in the
manufacturers plant. Sorry.

--
Kalev Lember