Patches to nanddump.c

Tim Gardner timg at tpi.com
Mon Oct 6 13:32:47 EDT 2003

Since the patch is nearly as large as the file, I've just attached the file
itself. The default options are sane in that it prints an ASCII dump of the
specified partition to stdout. Usage output is:

[root at ppc /]$ nanddump -h
usage: nanddump
-p MTD_PARTITION  - MTD partition to dump from, e,g, /dev/mtd0
[-o DUMP_FILE]    - file to dump to, default is stdout
[-a ADDR]         - starting offset within the MTD partition, default 0
[-l LENGTH]       - Number of bytes to dump, default is size of partition
[-n]              - Omit OOB information in dump.
[-b]              - binary dump of data. Default is ASCII hex
[-v]              - verbose output.
[-h]              - Print this help message.

--
Tim Gardner - timg at tpi.com 406-443-5357
TriplePoint, Inc. - http://www.tpi.com