[ANNOUNCE] MTD driver for DiskOnChip Millennium Plus and INFTL

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri May 23 07:43:06 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 04:57, Greg Ungerer wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to announce a patch set to support the M-System's
> Disk-On-Chip Millennium Plus parts, and their new INFTL (Inverse
> NAND Flash Translation Layer).
>
> You can get the patch at either of these sites:
>
>   ftp://ftp.snapgear.org/pub/patches/mplus-20030414.patch.gz
>   http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/misc/mplus-20030414.patch.gz
>
> This patch is against standard Linux 2.4.20 kernel.

Thanks. I've imported it into CVS and updated it to reflect the other
changes I've made recently, so it should now be working in 2.4 and 2.5
kernels through the blkdev helper stuff.

I haven't incorporated the new ioctls for mtdchar.c -- I think the
MEMSETOOBSEL ioctl should suffice for switching between with-ECC and
without-ECC modes. If not, it _should_ :)

--
dwmw2