page aligned writes in NAND driver causes problems

Srinivasu.Vaduguri at nokia.com Srinivasu.Vaduguri at nokia.com
Mon May 19 02:00:24 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I have code CVS checked out on May 7th. I have seen that all the nand writes are page aligned. If not they return error.

when I used this code I am finding the following errors if i write a file onto my JFFS partition.

Anyone has any clue..

thanx
Srini

Trace :

jffs2_flash_writev(): Non-contiguous write to 000741e8
 wbuf was previously 00074000-00074200
 kernel BUG at wbuf.c:297!
 jffs2_flush_wbuf(): Write failed with -5
 Write of %zd bytes at 0x00000044 failed. returned 475624, retlen %zd
 Not marking the space at 0x000741e8 as dirty because the flash driver
 returned retlen zero