DiskOnChip 2000 128Mb problem

Edward A. Hildum ehildum at mail.arc.nasa.gov
Mon May 12 16:42:30 EDT 2003

They didn't, but I didn't try the Millenium-only driver.  After fooling
around with GRUB, trying to get it working with the DOC, I punted and went
with the M-Systems proprietary driver.  This solves my problem for
now.  Maybe I'll try again later when I've got some progress on other
fronts to show.

Ted