Oops in mounting jffs2 (jffs2_get_ino_cache())

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri May 2 12:15:05 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 17:03, Vipin Malik wrote:
> May I humbly suggest that this is the type of info one should comment in
> the relevant place in the code.

It's already there...

        ic = jffs2_get_ino_cache(c, ino);
        if (!ic) {
                /* Inocache get failed. Either we read a bogus ino# or it's just genuinely the
                   first node we found for this inode. Do a CRC check to protect against the former
                   case */

You might do better to humbly suggest that I actually _read_ the code
before assuming I was too stupid to get it right in the first place :)

--
dwmw2