DoC firmware

mahipal.rao mahipal.rao at exaband.net
Wed Mar 19 13:53:50 EST 2003

I have formated the new M-sys DOC2000 of 32Mb with mke2fs.
Before doing that i have done "ntfl_format"

I have gone through the documentation of mtd-jffs-howto in which
it was warned to take suggestion from the ppl in the list.

Now, can i reload the firmware back in to the DOC2000.
I want to put embedded linux in to the chip and boot with that.
Is it possible to simply mkfs.jffs2 and put every thing on to the
chip and run lilo/grub to have linux on DOC.

TIA

Mahipal