New problem with DoC

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 17 14:56:19 EST 2003

<Please see below! Jasmine you too!>
Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Thanks folks. That worked. Funny thing, these devices, the solutions
suggested by the manufacturer didn't work. Which is what I expected.=20

Whereas the MTD method for reviving it, or even a new one for
installing the Grub Firmware worked. It still looks for the /boot
directory, and the menu.lst file. But at least it works.=20

Next question, how do I put that one, the /boot directory, and the
menu.list as when I would use a normal Grub booting arrangement in to
the DoC? Oh, and a custom kernel as well.
P.S. David is my message formatting acceptable?

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi