New problem with DoC

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sun Mar 16 21:42:37 EST 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
It seems to be my day for problems with this configuration. Using the
"doc_loadbios" program found in the util directory of the mtd
collection, I've managed to write the firmware to the DoC, one was the
one labeled "DOC2.FFF", and the other one was "doc42.exb", both were
copied from the disk provided by M-SYS that's version 4.2 of their
series of tools.

Now with the card inserted in the computer, it does not even respond
to the <ctrl> <alt> B sequence, that M-SYS insists will prevent the
firmware, from loading. Nor is there any message printed regarding the
device. Now I am really lost. Oh, and this is an OEM computer wearing
an Award BIOS.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."=A0 Obi-Wan Kenobi