Using a DoC [continued]

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sun Mar 16 14:14:43 EST 2003

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Basically everything works. Now with the card plugged into the
computer, it promptly runs through the boot sequence, and then
displays "Found DoC".

Then the firmware on it, runs, and it displays the GRUB-0.92
messaging. This happens even with the chosen hard drive installed. The
system thinks that the Disk On Chip is the only disk drive in the
system, and is annoyed that it can't find the menu list from the usual
locations.

Personally, I am not surprised by this. Only mystified. I suspect I
should have obtained a secondary system to manage my Disk On Chip
activities, and tests on. Any methods available for resetting the
device back to the original firmware? And so that it will boot from
floppy, rather then wanting to boot from the Disk On Chip?
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."=A0 Obi-Wan Kenobi