Using a DoC

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sat Mar 15 03:12:22 EST 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Is there anything special to using a DoC from Linux?
I seem to have reached the end of the cave, with this one. For example
I can see the DoC from DOS, and manipulate its contents from DOS, when
there is anything on it.

However, I don't have enough information to continue from here. Plus
EMJ tells me that the part in question has since been discontinued by
M-SYS, and I should really purchase from them a grouping of larger
size units.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."=A0 Obi-Wan Kenobi