New error message in dmesg output

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 12 12:44:42 EST 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Now I am getting a peculiar error message, in the dmesg output from my
system, basically it tells me, "No DiskOnChip device found.". dmesg
output follows:
<snip>
No recognised DiskOnChip devices found

And that's it. The DOS based tools that M-Sys insists we use, first,
do pick it up. At least the 4.x series does. The 5.x series refuses to
do so. Any other suggestions?
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."=A0 Obi-Wan Kenobi