Problems building contents of snapshot 3-9-2003

Thomas Gleixner tglx at linutronix.de
Wed Mar 12 05:06:59 EST 2003

On Wednesday 12 March 2003 08:30, Gregg C Levine wrote:
> Hello from Gregg C Levine
> Well, I am now closer to my working problem's solution. But now a new
> problem, or problems has surfaced. And here's a C&P of the problems:
> Script started on Tue Mar 11 23:06:53 2003
> root at drwho4:/usr/src/mtd# make
I'm not sure, if the out of kernel build is really up to date.

Could you try to use patchin.sh from patches directory and do make xImage,
make modules from your kernel directory ? That works for sure.
Please use latest CVS code, as we have fixed some leakes yesterday.

--
Thomas
linutronix - competence in embedded & realtime linux
mail: tglx at linutronix.de