canT use jffs2 with nand

Stephan Linke Stephan.Linke at epygi.de
Fri Mar 7 06:43:31 EST 2003

Hi,

Still the same result. JFFS2 uses wrong size when accessing NAND flash:
Write clean marker to block at 0x00018000 failed: -22
nand_write_ecc: Attempt to write not page aligned data
Write clean marker to block at 0x00014000 failed: -22
nand_write_ecc: Attempt to write not page aligned data
Write clean marker to block at 0x00010000 failed: -22
nand_write_ecc: Attempt to write not page aligned data

And I could not find any CONFIG_JFFS2_NAND mentioned in my sources. Maybe some misspelling?

Thanks, Stephan

P.S: Once again I had to patch nand.h after using the patchin.sh script since nand_ids.c doesn't include mtd.h before includeing
nand.h...