JFFS2 warning message

crowe at psilongbeach.com crowe at psilongbeach.com
Thu Jun 26 14:23:49 EDT 2003

Kevin Liao wrote:
> Does anyone have any idea about this problem? Thanks a lot.
>
> Regards,
> Kevin

I see this warning message too, but the conditions are
different (Type I flash, normal boot, ...).
I haven't really dug into it, but I know that I've been creating
the jffs2 file system image on a different machine (creating a target filesystem)
on a i386 Linux box, then moving it over to my embedded arm target.  I just
assumed that it was generated by having slightly different versions jffs2, or
that I have debugging turned on.  Haven't had time to really look at it yet.
So what I guess I'm saying is I see this too, and would also like to know how to
get rid of it.

Thanks
--
Mike Crowe