JFFS patch

Mikael Starvik mikael.starvik at axis.com
Tue Jun 24 06:48:54 EDT 2003

Even at Axis (the original copyright holder of JFFS1) we are now using
JFFS2. I'll check if someone inhouse is interrested in keeping JFFS1
maintained 2.6.

PS. I tested JFFS1 in 2.5 a while ago and it seamed to kind of work after
one small patch. But I guess that there is much more to be done to make
it reliable. DS

/Mikael