cfi_cmdset_00001.c problems

Allen Curtis acurtis at onz.com
Mon Jun 23 23:33:19 EDT 2003

I am having problems with Intel Strata CFI support. The problem is in
cfi_cmdset_00001.c. It appears that this has been broken since CVS version
1.115. Attached is a log file that shows the output from the drivers with
verbose output. Basically, it looks like there is a problem when you erase
a block and then call put_chip(). The erase function leaves the status in
FL_STATUS but put_chip() does not have a case for this state and gets very
unhappy.

My original solution was to add FL_STATUS to the FL_READY state. I am quite
sure this is wrong. Should the FL_STATUS state from get_chip() be
duplicated in put_chip()?

TIA