Errors compiling current mtd CVS version

Wed Jun 11 12:31:07 EDT 2003

I just checked out the mtd+jffs2 patches from CVS, and patched them into a
2.4.19 kernel tree, using patchin.sh.

Now I've enabled mtd & jffs2, and try to compile.

#include <linux/init.h> seems to be missing in mtd/chips/amd_flash.c
(errors on __init and __exit)

#include <linux/sched.h> seems to be missing in fs/jffs2/write.c
(error on 'current')

If I have jffs enabled as well, it failes because Makefile.common is missing.

When I also patch in zlib (using patchin.sh), Makefile.common is missing both
in zlib_inflate and zlib_deflate.

Is there a problem with my config?

Best regards,

Pieter