mount a DOC2000 [newbie]

Eric Laly e.laly at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 16 14:54:06 EDT 2003

	Hello all,

I want to install a bootable system on a DOC2000 on a PC104 board
without using Msys binaries drivers.
To do so, I've made a bootable floppy and I want to mount the DOC in
order to "copy" the system.
I've used a 2.4.18 kernel.
The DOC2000 is recognized (when I make a 'cat /proc/mtd', the system
says "mtd0: ... DiskOnChip2000".
But the  NFTL driver says "sorry, we don't support UnitSizeFactor of !
=1 yet", and I can't make a fdisk or mke2fs.

I've made some searchs and the conclusion is to make  a 'dformat' with
the DOC42.EXB. Is this right ?
If so, could someone provide the DOC42.EXB (or a link) because I've
only the DOC514.EXB and there is no trace of DOC42.EXB on msys site.
If no, could you point me my error(s) ? (I've even tried the latest CVS
on ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/people/dwmw2/mtd/cvs/ but the modules
don't compile...)

	Thanks in advance.
	Eric Laly.