Display Unchecked space...

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at lumentis.se
Tue Jan 14 02:53:13 EST 2003

Hi Steve

I got the same yesterday. I am using the preempt patch and the cfi_cmdset0001.c
driver. I guessing it's a locking problem, but now I not that sure anymore, I
don't think uClinux can do preempt? What's your CVS version of jffs2/write.c
and cfi_cmdset0001.c(if you use that driver)?

Can you repeat it?

 Jocke