DiskOnChip GRUB menu fall-back fix

Ilguiz Latypov ilatypov at infradead.org
Fri Jan 10 15:57:36 EST 2003

I submitted a modification to the David Woodhouse's GRUB patch,
patches/grub-2003-01-08-doc.patch in the MTD CVS tree.  It is the same as
the previous one posted by Mark Meade plus the fix for a fall-back menu
option.  When the default drive (DiskOnChip) doesn't contain the menu.lst
file, the menu will be looked for among the first hard disk and the floppy
disk.  The bug was that selecting an item of the fall-back menu barked
about non-existent disk.

I hope I didn't break anything by fixing this bug.

--
Ilguiz Latypov
Montreal, Quebec

+1 (514) 526-6911 (home)