16 NANDS

Thomas Gleixner tglx at linutronix.de
Tue Jan 7 14:04:45 EST 2003

On Tuesday 07 January 2003 00:03, Charles Manning wrote:
> I believe Thomas has this on his TBD list, but - like everyone - he is
> rather busy so it might take a while before this comes to the top of his
> priority list.
True :)
> Hey why not give it a shot? One way to get experience is to just jump in
> (especially on something like this which looks relatively simple). There
> are many nice people in mtd land who will provide support.
I have the framework ready to support different buswidths. This means there
will be a bunch of function pointers, which have to be set correctly. The
functions are not that different, but it's better to have a little duplicated
code instead of if (buswitdh == x) then else.... crap.
If you're interested, I can provide you with my modified codebase. Give me
time until weekend to polish it a little bit and write some lines, what to do
where. You're heartly welcome in the club of volunteers :)

--
Thomas
linutronix - competence in embedded & realtime linux
mail: tglx at linutronix.de