Patch - remove unused CDL

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Wed Feb 5 09:25:22 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 07:22, David Woodhouse wrote:
> > OK - Is there a ChangeLog to update (or other mechanism)?
>
> No. The cvs-commit mailing list is archived, that's all.
>

> > Sorry, I guess I misunderstood.  I'll prepare a patch for a different
> > approach.
>
> Probably my fault -- I didn't realise we'd actually be violating the
> private-ness of the map info struct.

Fair enough.  One last question: do you think the "origin" will
be necessary/useful for the "parse_cmdline_partitions()" function?
I don't see why it ever would (plus that routine already has it's
own unique signature).

Gary Thomas                 |
MLB Associates              |  Consulting for the
+1 (970) 229-1963           |    Embedded world
http://www.mlbassoc.com/    |
email: <gary at mlbassoc.com>  |
gpg: http://www.chez-thomas.org/gary/gpg_key.asc