help: bootloader for loading kernel from mtdblock device on flash........

Vishal vishal at laser5.co.jp
Mon Feb 3 22:21:48 EST 2003

Its for an ARM7 core.
I have the block driver for the JFFS on NAND Flash ready. I have the
basic bootloader code. I was wondering whether i can do the proceed in
the following way :
1. take the read/verify  code from the JFFS block driver for NAND flash,
and put it in my bootloader code
2. The driver code that i copy will have a lot of kernel API calls...so
i need to incorporate those also into my driver.
3. finally use this functionality achieved to read a kernel.bin file
from the /dev/mtdblock device and load it.
 or is there  any other workaroud?