mtd partition1 corruption during writes to JFFS2 on partition2.

Joakim Tjernlund Joakim.Tjernlund at lumentis.se
Sun Feb 2 11:46:17 EST 2003

Hi Vipin

I also have several partions(ppcboot, kernel and JFFS2) and I never had any
problems to update ppcboot or kernel(cp file /dev/mtdblock0) while JFFS2 is mounted.
I am using cmdset0001 driver, so perhaps it's a driver problem?
If you will play with the cmdset0002 driver, consider to add point/unpoint
support(already in cmdset0001).

Recently(a few weeks ago) a locking bug in JFFS2 was fixed which bit me during
boot, don't think this what's biting you though.

 Jocke