file system using busybox

nicolas brin nino01_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 03:55:47 EDT 2003

hi,
I work with Montavista OS, I would like to buid a file
system using busybox. Actually, when I run Linux with
busybox tools I can see busybow message but after
nothing: no message. Normally, I must display a
message that is "mounted filesystem: ok". I think I
find a package or something during filesystem
configuration with Montavista's target tool. Please,
could you say the package I have to choose it.

thks

nicolas