Porting RTlinux on DOC || MINIRTL on DOC

mount me linladn at yahoo.co.in
Thu Aug 21 12:14:53 EDT 2003

Hi,
I have ported rtlinux in the form of minirtl into
a floppy as an intermediate step towards porting
into a 386 board. I have even ported tiny linux
flavours .... MULINUX,FLOPPIX,TOMSRTBT,LRP and
analysed with the differences in their booting
process and flow.
With this as a background i would like to proceed
towards porting into a 386 board  ...... !!!

Now I would like to port on DOC. Could i
know where+how to start with . I need some goood
links/books and your experience as guidance.
In simple terms -
HOW TO PORT RTLINUX on A DISKONCHIP ? + the Basic
required hardware ? + other additional tools?

or

atleast HOW to port a tiny linux version
(such as LRP,FLOPPIX,MULINUX,TOMSRTBT...) into
a DISKONCHIP ?

Clear steps/links plz.

Thanx in Advance,
karthik bala guru