MS Outlook replies breaking thread

Holger Schurig h.schurig at mn-logistik.de
Wed Aug 20 03:49:45 EDT 2003

> My replies seem to be breaking the thread.
> I am using MS Outlook and replying in text -
> I've read the email ediquette several times
> now, and looked for options in Outlook that
> might help.  Any help would be appreciated.

AFAIK there is no such thing, Outlook is breaking lot's of Internet Standards.

I'd recommend Pegasus Mail for you, http://www.pmail.com

If you've to use Outlook because of the Groupware functions, maybe you create
a special POP3 account just for public mailing lists and use Pegasus Mail
with them and Outlook for your internal company stuff.