cfi_cmdset_0002.c support for erase suspend and resume

jon.hoekwater at spansion.com jon.hoekwater at spansion.com
Fri Aug 15 17:24:30 EDT 2003

I noticed that support for erase suspend and resume
is present in cfi_cmdset_0001.c but not in cfi_cmdset_0002.c.
After reviewing the files, it seems like the same type
solution could be applied to cfi_cmdset_0002.c for AMD/"AMD
like" devices.  Is this a correct assessment, or are there
some pitfalls that I have failed to see ?

I am adding support for the Am29LV640M.

I will add support for the three byte device ID and buffered
writes.  Testing will be done on an Alchemy DbAU1500 using
MontaVista Linux.

What do I need to do to become a contributing developer?

Thanks,
Jon Hoekwater
jon.hoekwater at spansion.com
(512) 602-4252