put_chip error?

Matthew Dharm mdharm at momenco.com
Wed Aug 13 21:39:28 EDT 2003

I'm trying to get the MTD driver working with StrataFlash on an
embedded PPC target.

The driver _mostly_ works, but I keep getting a stream of errors,
which all say:

	put_chip() called with oldstate 1!!

What does that mean?  It's coming from the cfi_cmdset_0001.c file, but
I can't seem to make heads or tails out of it semantically.

Matt

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107