Is this normal?

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 8 13:02:14 EDT 2003

(See Below!)

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Basically yes. When I wrote the message that you're confused about it
was very early in the morning here, and at that time I don't even
pretend to make myself clear to others. I apologize.
How do I go about formatting it with the Grub firmware in place?   And
since I am leaning towards formatting it with an ext2 file system, how
do I go about attaching it to the device name you chose. And then have
it come up on the Grub's boot menu boot from the ext2 file system.
Yes, that's what I was missing.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi