Linux-MTD list administrivia

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Apr 2 03:06:07 EST 2003

lists.infradead.org fell foul of an IBM Deathstar drive, and it's being
rebuilt. The lists are (hopefully) back up and I've switched to mailman
2.1, which means that messages are now going to appear to be from
linux-mtd-bounces at lists.infradead.org rather than from linux-mtd-admin@ as
they used to be -- you will probably want to adjust your filters
accordingly. Archives are behaving strangely.

The box still isn't accepting mail from the outside world -- I'll turn
that on again soon when I'm convinced it's not going to bounce everything
that's currently queued on the MX backup, and if this message actually
goes out to the list OK... :)

--
dwmw2