lisencing issues on JFFS2/MTD

Charles Manning manningc2 at actrix.gen.nz
Thu Sep 26 20:54:03 EDT 2002

How much this makes sense will depend largely on the OS you're targeting.

Basically the stuff is usable under GPL. THis means you can redeploy it under
any OS you choose, so long as you comply with GPL.

I did this with YAFFS. YAFFS started off under Linux, but I ported it to
WinCE too. The WinCE file-system glue code is to be released under GPL (since
this is what is required to comply with the original GPL code-base).

-- Charles